McDuffie County remains under a Level Two drought response.
Residents are asked to follow the Level Two drought response watering schedule:
- Odd-numbered addresses may water only on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, from 12 midnight to 10 a.m.
- Even-numbered and unnumbered addresses may water only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays, from midnight to 10 a.m.
- No outside watering allowed on Fridays and no outside watering from 10 a.m. until midnight on any day.
- Use of hydrants for any purpose other than firefighting, public health, public safety or flushing is prohibited.
- Washing hard surfaces, such as streets, gutters, sidewalks and driveways except when necessary for public health and safety is prohibited.
For more information, contact Thomson City Hall at 706-595-1781.